Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Long Vacation

Assalaamualaikum and Selamat Hari Raya! Welcome back after the so called longggg vacation. I ate too much, but didn't gain a pound haha and work came right after me. I think I've got time management issues this semester which I hope will be over soon. I read journals and research on educational games and I played games to try some of the games out and I have planned an 'educational games tournament' between classes in my school. Well there's only 6 classes so..its easier to plan and arrange the tournament. Of course students are really drawn to this. This week is the first round of the tournament. I use 'Chuzzle' for Level 1 students and Oberon's 'DreamDay First Home' for Level 2.

So there's a slight chance that I play games too much throughout these weeks. hehe
I'm working on the development of an Art Education online learning courseware. It takes more time than I thought. See you guys in a few days.

Gambate kudasai!

No comments:

Post a Comment