Sunday, October 18, 2009

None

Congratulations to SifuBestari aka Ahmad Kamil on winning the Educational Blog Competition. Hardwork paid off,kan?

And I've been enjoying life..I was so stressed out during ramadhan and raya, meeting datelines and sitting for an exam. So now I'm relaxed and play more games. I think I just sux at playing computer games because it's been 5 days and I'm still at Level 6. ugh. I've tried all DreamDay's games. I'm good at it haha.
So hey, do you think games will benefit school children? Or it is just a plain silly idea?

2 comments:

NazriSaad said...

Go and search for books or articles on serious gaming. Very interesting. Your own choice, want to play serious game or stick to your DreamDay's. Good luck

magic number said...

Thank you Tuan Haji for your suggestion.I'm not a hard-core gamer. I've read critics on self-claimed expert on gaming for educational purposes such as Paul McGee; for not being a hard-core gamer. hehe I was really exited when Pn. Maziatun (can't really remember her name, but she was one of the speakers in the ICT seminar last time) talked about her research in games design.

Post a Comment